Join us as we honour the past and embrace the future with a performance schedule that reflects its rich legacy.
Celebrate a century of memories at the Free Anniversary event from 12 noon to 4pm on Saturday, October 21
Immerse yourself in history as we cut the cake, witness the official ceremony, and explore captivating artifacts and photos from bygone eras. Experience the essence of Clarke Memorial Hall’s journey with a diverse performance schedule, and celebration of community partners, that reflects its rich legacy.
- Smudging Ceremony and Land Acknowledgement with the official opening ceremonies and remarks by Councillor Stephen Dasko, Ward 1 will occur at 12:30 p.m.
- Performances by the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra, Savoy Band, Blue Heel Dance, River North, 845 Avrow Arrow Royal Canadian Air Cadet Squadron, and an Indigenous Drum Circle presented by The Indigenous Network
- Browse the exhibits and artifacts presented by The Indigenous Network, Mississauga South Historical Society, Heritage Mississauga, and Museums of Mississauga.
- Learn more about the ancestral presence of First Nations, Metis, and Indigenous Communities through the Moccasin Identifier Projectdeveloped by Carolyn King in partnership with Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation and The Greenbelt Foundation.
- The first 100 guests will receive a free tote bag to celebrate the Port Credit BIA.
- Refreshments and a celebratory slice of cake will be available.